Scanner Camera Experiments

I have been working on a scanner camera in order to have a 100 megapixel camera on the cheap. This would be so great for floral elements and such, in ornamental works. Here are some of the results of the one I got to work – to bad it is kinda hard to make it focus correctly. 

Unfortunately this scanner crashed because of a short circuit (my bad) – and since then I did not really get it to work like this. I used a slightly different scanner, different software, different light and different lenses – and I have yet to find out what did it.

It is still standing in my room gathering dust – but the 80MM Pentacon 6 Medium Format Lens is welcome addition to my collection.